The Open Event Knowledge Graph (OEKG) is novel event-centric knowledge graph that is the focal point of integration of the different ESR projects conducted during the CLEOPATRA ITN project. The OEKG makes the extracted information available to the community and makes it accessible for a wide variety of applications and application domains within and beyond the Cleopatra ITN.
/ Dataset VoID description
- Example event: The fire of the Notre-Dame de Paris
- Example location: Hanover
- Example question: Which astronaut from NASA was on the mission of Apollo 11?
- Example news article: Boris Johnson takes charge of Olympic Park's future
- Example query: Events related to the First World War and photos of their happening locations, ordered be time.
The OEKG is built on top of EventKG and a set of data sets developed by the CLEOPATRA ESR students.
|Data set||Description||Number of Triples in OEKG|
|EventKG||A multilingual resource incorporating event-centric information extracted from several large-scale knowledge graphs||434,752,387|
|EventKG+Click||A data set of language-specific event-centric user interaction traces||118,662|
|Information Spreading over News (InfoSpread)||A data set for information spreading over the news||343,026|
|TIME||Two collections of news articles related to the Olympic legacy and eurospectisim||64,554|
|MLM||A benchmark dataset for multitask learning with multiple languages and modalities||942,753|
|VQuAnDa||A verbalization question answering dataset||38,243|
|UNER||The universal named-entity recognition framework||206,622|